Meet Team Lofty
Lisa MassisFounder, CEO/President
Jenna WhiteVice President of Operations
Jamey RappVice President of Administration
Christine JoyceSenior Accounting Manager
Patricia HatchReal Estate Broker
Lisa Massis was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL where she started her Real Estate Investment Management career in 1998 with AIMCO. S Since then she has successfully managed communities and portfolios nationwide, specializing in New Construction/renovation projects and value-add class B & C assets. This unique background has allowed her to successfully complete dozens of Lease-up projects, many simultaneously. Prior to Lofty, Lisa was a Regional Manager with San Miguel Management. Upon joining the SMM team, she was immediately tasked with a highly distressed, six property portfolio comprised of 1851 units scattered throughout Jacksonville. In 2013 she left her investors with a stable, highly profitable real estate investment portfolio and a well-crafted team to sustain its success!
Lisa founded Lofty on one simple principal “run it like you own it”. Her commitment to this approach has distinguished Lofty from all other Property Management companies and is unparalleled in industry standards. Her versatile background working with both local and National investment and development groups provide her with a unique understanding of how to provide boutique, catered service on a large scale. Her proven ability to recognize, develop and capitalize on real estate investment opportunities has served her investors well past expectation!
Michael J. Holmes, Corporate Accounts Manager, is a Florida native, born and bred in the Tampa Bay area. He came to Lofty Asset Management in 2013 with his bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of North Florida. While at UNF he had the privilege of joining Kappa Sigma in 2009 and was elected to the executive board in 2011, holding the chair as Treasurer until graduating in 2013. While pursuing his degree Michael was selected for an internship with Value Tech Realty Services that enabled him to travel throughout the Southeast US, gathering and comprising data necessary to appraise commercial Real Estate specializing in Multi-Family Housing. Michael manages the accounting team and detailed processes at Lofty including software applications, reconciliations, and the intricate reporting processes. His detail orientated character and dedication to impeccable procedure make him a vital asset to Lofty and the assets we manage!
Jamey Rapp was originally a native of Cincinnati, OH studied Business Administration at Northern Kentucky University before moving to Jacksonville, FL in 2007. He finished his studies at Florida State College of Jacksonville in 2009. Prior to launching a career in Property Management, Jamey served Multi-National institutes in Wealth and Risk Management. This experience provided a valuable foundation for his upcoming ventures in Multi-Family Housing and Real Estate Investment.
Jamey started his PM career with Lincoln Property Management as a leasing consultant in 2010 through 2012 when the acquisition of his community provided new opportunity with San Miguel Management. While with SMM Jamey effectively navigated the systems and elevated operational standards, until 2014 when he joined the Lofty Team! Jamey currently works in the administrative and compliance department at Lofty corporate! His attention to detail and commitment to process are imperative to our daily operations.
Christie was born and raised in Jacksonville, FL where after graduation she continued her education at FCCJ, where she discovered her true passion and professional interest in Accounting. Christie has spent the last 20 years polishing her knowledge and expertise in accounts management. She has worked within a broad spectrum of local businesses including wholesale and retail distribution, construction and project management, each of which have expanded her knowledge and understanding of the field. All of which have situated her with an expansive knowledge base, making her a true asset to any industry. Christie came to Lofty in early 2017 to help build out the accounting team, allowing us to grow and acquire more assets. Since then she has taken command of the role and made it her business to not only understand her responsibilities but to acclimate herself with the entire structure of the company including our operational flow and the fine balance of data. Christie takes true pride and passion in her role and is always open and eager to learn and teach the Lofty way.
Patricia Hatch, Director of Quality Assurance, was born and raised in Richmond, VA and later moved to Hampton Roads, VA where she attended Virginia Wesleyan College. Patricia started her career in the mid-80’s working in Healthcare Information Technology for over 20 years before she was relocated to Jacksonville, Fl in 2008 due to an employment opportunity for her husband. Once in Florida, she decided on a new career path obtaining her FL Real Estate license and began selling residential homes for Keller Williams. In 2016 Patricia pursued and obtained her FL RE Brokers license and was introduced to Lofty through a mutual friend who recognized a moral and professional compass in Patricia that aligned with Lofty’s ethics and philosophy in business. A new relationship was formed, and Patricia was brought in to conduct monthly audits of our communities, reviewing both the physical conditions and file administration at each site. This permitted Lofty a continual and completely unbiased view of how our assets were performing and how our teams were maintaining and improving each community month by month. It was a unique and valuable tool that provided our sites an advantage over the competition and a constant grading scale of our management abilities. More recently Patricia has assumed additional roles within Lofty, such as managing vendor contracts and pricing, managing Lender demands including reserves and communicating on capital projects. It is in the details that generally go unattended, that become the focus in a Quality Assurance Director and Patricia fulfills that role with each decision and every detail.
– Owned women’s better priced evening wear company for 35 years.
– In addition to running the company was solely responsible for all production in the company owned factory in HongKong
– In charge of national sales through trade shows throughout the US ( Dallas, Chicago, California and New York Showroom)
– Coordinated the purchase of all garment production materials throughout the world
– Handled all freight logistics for the importing of the garments
– 2010 left the apparel company to focus on real estate
– Purchased first multi family in 2013 in Highland Heights, KY. Sold it in 2016
– In 2017 purchased a 96 unit and 104 unit multi family property in Jacksonville. Sold both in 2019.
– in 2019- bought 158 unit multi family in Tallahassee. Property in contract to sell in June 2022
– All properties achieved a return in excess of 50%
- Joe worked on Wall street in various trading support and operational roles for over 30years.
- For 15 years he ran a division that provided Office space for Hedge Fund clients, including space acquisition, construction, Leasing and management.
- He started a single family rental business in 2010 where he owned and rented six properties in Melbourne Fl.
- In 2011 he started a multifamily business purchasing three Jacksonville apartment complexes and sold them recently.
- He provides New Business Development and and Managed High level Clients of a Jame E Fitzgerald – a Mid sized construction firm in NYC. His clients include JP Morgan Chase, Verizon, National Grid.
- He currently has a multifamily property in Talahasse, FL
- Joe is married to Mary and has two sons – Tom and Kyle, who are married (Chelsea and Lauren) and recently had
- his first grandchild.